Care & Service
Daily Life Activities
Assisted Living Care & Service
Assistance with Daily Life Activities
One of the main reasons seniors transition to assisted living home is because they need some level of personal assistance. Whether you need a lot or just a little assistance — we’ve got you covered.
- Assistance with personal needs, such as bathing or showering, dressing, hygiene, etc.
- Escort services, which includes escorting residents to meals and activities within the building
- Incontinence management, which could be anything from reminders, to scheduling, to assistance
- Trained staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Additional services for your unscheduled needs and personal requests
- Personal, customized solutions available